Forecasting in large macroeconomic panels using Bayesian model averaging
Publisher: Federal Reserve Bank of New York in [New York, N.Y.]
Written in English
- Economic forecasting -- Econometric models.,
- Inflation (Finance) -- Forecasting -- Econometric models.
|Statement||Gary Koop and Simon Potter.|
|Series||Staff reports ;, no. 163, Staff reports (Federal Reserve Bank of New York : Online) ;, no. 163.|
|Contributions||Potter, Simon., Federal Reserve Bank of New York.|
|The Physical Object|
|LC Control Number||2005617028|
- Roadside Poems
- The book of whales
- Education pays off
- Report of the Crime Problem Advisory Committee of California.
- 7 Puzzle Fun Books
- OSHA Control of Hazardous Energy 5 Users
- new face of Soviet totalitarianism
- Jungle Book with Other (Recorder Fun!)
- To the women of the world
- The 2000-2005 Outlook for Chilled Ready Meals in Asia
- 10th International Conference on Automated Deduction (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artific)
- Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals
- Electrical discharge machining 89
- Acting to gain information
- Marine fisheries statistics of Vietnam, 1962
- Life in the far West.
- Amend section 26 of Indian Appropriation Act of June 30, 1919.
- 20 YEARS AT THE TOP
- Science, Technology, and Society: Needs, Challenges, and Limitations
Forecasting in large macroeconomic panels using Bayesian model averaging by Gary Koop Download PDF EPUB FB2
Forecasting in Large Macroeconomic Panels Using Bayesian Model Averaging Article in SSRN Electronic Journal 7(04/16) March with 17 Reads How we measure 'reads'. Bayesian model averaging and forecasting. Other approaches to dealing with the large model space are the use of a coin-ﬂip importance- and model uncertainties is also investigated using.
The way that Bayesian probability is used in corporate America is dependent on a degree of belief rather than historical frequencies of identical or similar events. The model is versatile, : Daniel Mcnulty.